Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wee Whispy 2...

This Wee Whispy is wishing you love and light... Another mixed media piece on a wood block measuring approx. 5.5 x 9 inches.

Once again she's up for adoption for $60.00 plus shipping and she's really anxious to go to a new home and inspire someone other than me:D Email me if your interested.

I think in a couple weeks I am going to do 'Rabbit Week' and that week I will do posts on things I've been wanting to chat about such as G.I. Stasus in bunnies, Tummy Sludge in bunnies and also Adding Bunnies to you family and what that really entails.

Hopping back to my sweeties now but join me tomorrow for a 3rd Wee Whispy.

3 comments:

Art by Katalin said...

Oh I love your Wee Whispies! These are really sweet and I like how you add the words and buttons on it... they are sure look like fun to make! I hope you don't mind if I ask..is that paper or material you use for the dress? I really like the patterns on the first one you made.
Waiting to see your next one! :)

Mandy Saile said...

Hi Katalin, thanks so much:D....I use an acid free art paper:D

Jonathan said...

Another great Wispy...I love the idea for these. Great stuff.