Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wee Whispy 3...

This Little Gal is full of sugar:D Ha ha, I think she's pretty darn cute...
I think they look pretty great all grouped together. This little lady is the last one I've made, but I do have a few more drawn up and ready to go. It's not going to be a large series, I don't think. (The original for this little sweetie has just sold, hooray;D)
Well that's it for today, short and sweet:D Have a great day everyone.

8 comments:

BowBunnyFarmer said...

A great set ...

Dogwood said...

I am loving you little "ladies." they are the sweetest. Nice colors. Cute faces and oh those hair styles are fabulous.

Enjoy you creating time.

Kathy said...

LOVE these Mandy!

Lori said...

I want the one on the right. Are they for sale?

Lori said...

Sweet Mandy, these are SO FANTASTIC. omg

Lori said...

Ha! I didn't scroll down enough :)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Mandy this is a great little series. Just too charming!

Jonathan said...

I think this Wispy should be called Foxy-Cleopatra!