Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another Old Piece Reworked....

Aside from the previous 5 oldies I recently showed you, I also reworked 2 others, this pink flower one, which I stuck in a lovely frame from India and there is also a Buddha which I'll show you soon too...What do you think? This one was a watercolour from a photograph I took at the beautiful Allen Gardens, when we lived in T.O. it was a place we frequented alot, a place to realign our tender souls when they felt abit battered by the big city!...it was nice to remember one of our old haunts as I reworked this piece.

To refresh the oldie I added some acyclic paint, especially gold and abit of black coloured pencil...it's now at the gallery but if your interested send me a comment or email.

...and I ask your opinions again...do you think I should add this one to my Etsy shop???

4 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Mandy that is truly beautiful and the frame is the perfect finishing touch! Indeed you should put it in your etsy shop!

Soraya Nulliah said...

dear Mandy-just stopping in from Kelly's class. I love your work-it is so lush and ...spiritual! I love all the meditation poses and elephants and...very beautiful. I am so glad that I stopped by-I know that this class is going to be a huge force propelling us all to greater horizons:)

Jonathan said...

As with the other ones, the white makes the watercolours pop.

Elizabeth GLZ said...

Yuor watercolors are awesome! Thank you for sharing!^_^
Elizabeth GLZ