Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, May 17, 2010

A New "Funky Fish"...

I think this Funky Fish is my favourite one so far...but I think I've had 5 or 6 'favourites' so far so I guess that title is pretty transferable/transient, ha ha.

It's been pretty busy around here, with some house reno, computers not working, spring cleaning, getting things ready for the new gallery location and of course with beautiful summer days finally appearing comes 4 little bunnies demanding alot of time outside in the yard BUT my head has been very good, I don't know why, I am not doing anything differently but I also will knock on wood and not complain, ha ha...so onto a pain-free, bunny-filled, art making by day, house tidying by night type of day...have a good one everyone.

Join me Wednesday for some old watercolours newly reworked, I am pretty happy with them.

...I think I hear the baby squirrels running rampant in the house, better go check!....

p.s. I was so happily surprised when I was visiting on one of my favourite blogs this morning and Katalin kindly showcased some of my work in one of her posts...thanks Katalin:D

4 comments:

Dogwood said...

I like that fish also. But you know that I like all of you artwork.

I have been in Tucson with my brother. He had a heart attack and by-pass surgery. He is doing well but the recovery will be slow.

Have a nice evening...

RG said...

I caught one of those once - after a few beers!

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

incredible work! I will be taking the Flying lessons e-course with you. -Robin

Jonathan said...

Your fish are too cool.

Computers not working? Better fire your IT guy.