Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A New Wee Whispy

Hi Everyone, I hope your week on this Tuesday is looking good and that your heart is going strong, that any obstacles seem doable...if not, take abit of advice from my newest Wee Whispy...she has a whisper of encouragement for us all...she whispers "Be Calm....Have Courage....And Believe In Yourself.... Because I think she's so right...when we calm ourselves enough to take a nice deep breathe and really believe that we can accomplish anything, than any hurdles in front of us just melt away...or atleast diminish in size...I am needing abit of courage lately, so maybe that's why I needed to make this little gal...Hope you love her.

I'll be posting 4 times this week instead of 3, so I'll 'see' you all on Thursday where I'll show you what my newest Art On Main space looks like....XO Bijou & The Buns

8 comments:

Lori said...

ohmygosh are you that good about posting 3 times each week? I need to learn from you! I am so random. I love your newest wee whimsy. I am going to post on yours (the one I have) soon. How exciting that your co-op is re-opening!

eva diva said...

Hi Mandy,

I love her, she's so inspiring and you shared a wonderful message. I'm still feeling a little uncertain about my creative path with all the new things I need to learn. So it's important to remain calm and believe in myself.

Thanks dear!

Lori said...

sometimes I wish I could have a wall with all of your wee whimsys clustered together. Wouldn't that be so great?! But of course I am so grateful for the sweet one I have :)

suzanna leigh said...

I like this wee whispy, and the whole idea of wee whispies encouraging us.

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so much lovely ladies:D your comments are sooo appreciated. I'll pop over to your blogs asap, promise.

Lori, I am so glad you have one of my Wee Whispy:D Your going to post about her, ohhh that's be so great:D

I do post atleast 3 times a week most weeks yeah...sometimes 2 if I am having a hard time with migraines...

Well our collective never shut down, we kept the old store open whiles we worked on the new location, but we had a launch party when we moved into our new diggs which we called our 'Grand ReOpening"...maybe someday you'll see our new store:D

Hugs all around ladies:D Be Well.

Kerri said...

oh, she's very sweet and inspiring!

Dyan said...

Hello Mandy, I just wanted to say hello, I love your work is so bright and unique and thanks for the sentiments this week, my heart is feeling bright and happy so I think it can handle what this way comes:)

Jonathan said...

Be calm...wise words.