Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ahhhhhhh......I am Breathing....

Ahhhhhhhhh.......the sky...that wonderful, most beautiful sky....I am breathing in deeply...


...and don't you think this cloud looks like a running rabbit???  I do & I was squealing with delight...


...I took these shots from our kitchen porch...as we cooked up our dinner & had the jazz playing this brilliance was going on just outside our door....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Have a wonderful weekend...
I send you off with this most sweetly fantastic song from Tuung...we're sooo loving them & I've acutally turned off the jazz to listen to these guys lately, that's saying something:D...enjoy & see you next week.

XO M & The Grudge-Holding Bunnies (apparently I was gone from the warren too much this week & have some snuggling time to make up for!)

9 comments:

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Definately a nice sky shot. Not the worst thing to look at whiles cooking din din ;-)

I should start my own blog called "from my office window", and post shots from my office overlooking the city and the lake...

Mandy Saile said...

Baby, you should...even if it's just a visual online journal for you and I:D...and you need to have one for Jomas Thomason too. XXOO.

Dogwood said...

wow, those are lovely clouds and some do look like sweet bunnies.

have a cozy and fun weekend.

Dogwood

Heartfire At Home said...

Fabulous photos, and yes, I DO think it looks like a rabbit running. I haven't done the whole 'cloud watching' thing for a while... it's getting towards Summer over here in Aus, so I'll have to get out into the garden, lay down on a nice rug and watch the clouds float by. I used to love doing that when I was little!

Linda. x

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

love that skyWORK and ... I just clicked buy to let U know I am Thankful 4 YA!

Stephanie Amos said...

Love those shots! hope those bunnies got xtra snuggle time this weekend!
xx
samos

ladaisi said...

Beautiful photographs! Thanks so much for sharing - I love searching the clouds for images!

- Lauren
www.ladaisi.blogspot.com

Heather Foust said...

Ahhhh Beautiful Photos. It must have been a wonderful moment.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments, it means the world that you guys take time to comment...sending hugs over to each and every one of you:D XO. p.s. the bunnies got oodles of snuggles & adventure this weekend:D