Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hopping In With A Chickadee Hello...

With the craziness of preparing for some upcoming Xmas sales & getting a new Art Fire shop together & figuring out my newsletter template/design (which should be mailed out tomorrow hooray, ha ha)...with having to provide work for the Art On Main Gallery I am a member of  & getting a large body of mounted prints & some originals put together for a new place in town that has 2 lovely walls reserved just for me!...with a computer needing a complete re-load (thanks hon) & a bad few days of migraines and headaches...with Ella Luna's abscess needing much attention & the little bugger constantly getting out of the sweater we put on her to keep her from eating too much of the $50 Manuka Honey we're slathering on the wound... with two hour long dental appointments this week alone(I have horrible luck with my teeth!) & some other stuff...well I am feeling abit tired today, ha ha so  I am just hopping in quickly to share some some favourite new photos taken in our back yard...

...Chickadees are one of my favourite birds & luckily plentiful around these parts of our little northern world...


Before I go back to the bunnies & my felt & buttons & beads...oh my;D....

I have to share a link to one of my favourite new music groups, I can't play them enough in the studio this week, they are called "Bonobo" and this video is so so fantastic I find myself stopping to watch it Atleast once a day to just bask in it's beauty...ahhh...

...Thanks to all who have entered my giveaway so far, there have been so many wonderful comments, it just makes my heart squeeze with joy...I am so glad people seem to love and want my little itty bitty painting, yayyy.

Have a great day...
XO Mandy & some very destructive little bunnies! 

13 comments:

Kris said...

Mandy - I am glad you have the beauty of these little chick-a-dees to lift your spirits!! Sounds like a lot is going on in your life right now - good and not so good!!! I hope Ella is feeling better each day!!! Take care!!!

Judit Gueth said...

I love chickadees too. It's so cute when they say "chicka-chicka-dee-dee-dee" :-)

I hope the honey is working for Ella!
Love,
J.

Stephanie Amos said...

Those are the sweetest little birds! Great shots! =)
So happy you stopped by to see me today. Oh, just so you know, I'm still stalking. ;) Just posted another little blurb on fb for ya. Hope you get lots and lots of love!
xx

Sonya McCllough Lockridge said...

such awesome pic of the chicks ...

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

My goodness... you are crazy busy! Good luck with your ArtFire shop... I really like it there! I love chickadees... your photos are adorable!! :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Just wanted to let you know I was going to sign up for your newsletter... but the link is not working.

Lori said...

oh how cute. I love those little birds too. we have a lot in our backyard. I have been so busy too getting ready for the holidays. I am terrible about doing enough work in advance and then I can barely lift my head up from the middle of October until christmas. Every year I swear it will be different. HA!

Lori said...

I'm off to check out the video now :)Love to you Mandy!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks for letting me know Jennifer...we fixed the link everywhere but on my blog BUT it's fixed now and newsletter sign up is now available...I'll sign you up:D

Thanks again sooo much for letting me know that link wasn't working...have a great day.

Theresa said...

Such sweet photographs of the little birds. I love birds too~
Have a lovely week. ~Theresa

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks everyone...I really didn't think this post or these photos would recieve any comments...my day is made:D XO.

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

Anonymous said...

I'm sick and this just made me feel better :) thank you