Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Painting

I just managed to complete this tiny new painting before a bad headache set in (more on that this Friday).  I've been away from my bunny imagery for far too long...I guess I've been preoccupied with birds lately (which will continue for abit longer since my upcoming solo exhibition is called 'Birds Of A Feather').  I think this little guy is really quite sweet & somehow seems like he's lite from within by starlight & moonshine.


I think I am going to be naughty & keep the original for myself.

I haven't decided on a name for him yet...any ideals?

XO Mandy & Queen Ella-Luna

(Update:  His name finally revealed itself...his name is "ELU")

10 comments:

Karen M said...

He's very cute, Mandy. I can see why you'd want to keep him. To me, he looks like he is full of Magic and Mischief.

Lori said...

I think you should keep it! Mandy your comments made my day yesterday. Today I won't be painting until later. After I clean up the kitchen and get myself some coffee and breakfast I will be writing you back. :)

Mandy Saile said...

Oh maybe I should call him 'magic'....hmmmm...ha ha...usually the names come to me pretty easily, almost like they name themselves...this guy however is being abit elusive....Ohhh maybe that's it..."ELU", that's cute & different enough to match him.

Lori....I sooooo need an email from you & am anxious to chat. XO M.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

He is so sweet! I love how he seems shining within. Perfect name! :)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Hope your head's better, I know from experience how much those headaches suck... :-S

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Elu is beautiful Mandy! I'm looking forward to seeing more bunnies in this year of the rabbit!
xx, shell

Mandy Saile said...

Ohhh thank you lovlies, thank you.

Lisa said...

Mandy, I LOVE the color in this one. There's so much contrast, and COLOR, but it's subtle, without being too bright. LOVE it!

Response to last night's comments are pending.

Crafty Green Poet said...

what a wonderful bunny, full of light and wisdom. I'd call it Sparkles

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Such a luminous affect on the image. I like it.