Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Bunny-Full Weekend

Well despite some head pain to deal with & falling behind on studio work, Ella's abscess not looking great and Jonathan being knocked down with a really bad cold, we had a good weekend anyways. 
How can it not be good when it's full of these sweet sweet little faces...


Ella Luna realized that the snow is on it's way out & and she's anxious for the grass to dry up.

Jinny found a new favourite napping spot...within 5 minutes of moving a new storage shelf into my upstairs studio, she claimed the bottom shelf as hers!


Jaks told Jinny...'you can have that little shelf because I got my big puffy blanket under momma's easel'...


Roo didn't really care what everyone was up to, all he knew was that the weekends mean alfalfa hay for treats and he couldn't wait for it to reach the plate, so his head got a slight dusting...


Even the sweet chickadees were out in full force
(Ella loves to sit by the back doors and watch them all afternoon)...


And a new grey buddy, I've yet to name...


And of course there was the return of some old pain in the butts, like Rudy the bully squirrel...


Indeed, how can one not feel blessed with all this furry & feathered goodness going on around you.

Ahhhh.....

See you soon.

XO Mandy & her animal friends XO

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to snuggle them

mia said...

The Buns are adorable! Looking at them makes me want one!

Diane said...

You cannot get any cuter or sweeter!!
P.S. Are you going to have a print available of Tilda & Thorton in your Etsy shop?

Karen M said...

Great photos, Mandy. Looks like fun!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Great shots of our foo-foo's and extended foo-foo's. ps, thanks for taking care of me...not 100% yet, but better then I was yesterday :-)

Lisa said...

Such a great little pictoral story :) That's how it is with bottom shelves I think... we've learned not to use them for anything that isn't bunny related.

Ugh, migraines and colds and sick bunnies, oh my!

How is Ella? Abscess is scary. Hope she's feeling better.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so so much for hopping in for a visit and saying hello everyone...what can I say, I just can't resist sharing photos of my furry loves:D

Hope your all having a wonderful day. XO Mandy and the Buns.

Kerri said...

yes!! such sweet faces.
and in answer to the comment you left:
YES! i think bunnies and dogs must go somewhere great after they die- maybe heaven, or maybe they come back...but i know they have souls. and i know that lives on...

Mandy Saile said...

P.S YES YES YES, prints of Tilda and Thorton will indeed be available in my etsy and artfire shops...very soon I promise:D

Mandy Saile said...

Hi ya Kerri,

I believe they go somewhere also, definetly....I wonder however if dogs and rabbits go to the same place, ha ha.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Nothing like bunny sweetness to make things right in the world.
xx, shell

Michele said...

Oh your bunnies are so adorable! Such cute pictures. :)