Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Morning Glory

I just finished up a new illustration in coloured pencil on Stonehenge paper,  it's called
"Morning Glory"

It speaks of the loveliness of simple mornings and the beauty that is out there in each and every day, if only you'll stop just long enough to notice it and grab hold...



It will go in my solo exhibition.

Prints of 'Morning Glory' are available here.

I am going to be on Lauren Holgates lovely blog, yayyy, I am so excited & proud to be one of her featured artists.  The post all about moi will be on March 27th and 28th, I can't wait.

XO Mandy and 4 spring bunnies XO

9 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful piece Mandy! Congratulations on being a featured artist! Fantastic!
xx, shell

Anonymous said...

you amaze me

Cindy Belseth said...

Hi Mandy!

I absolutely adore your work! Your attention to detail and shading blows me away... love, love, love!

I look forward to reading more about your work in Lauren's blog!

Take care and happy creating!
Cindy

Unknown said...

This bird is fabulicious!!!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much ladies. I am espeacially happy with how it turned out. It ended up being really bright and catchy but still quite soft, I think anyhow:D Hope your all having a wonderful day. XO. Today I don't get to play with colour so much but instead have an exhibition assistance grant to work on, yuck!

Jodene Shaw said...

Mandy,
this is beautiful! Your illustrations have such a unique and distinct style. You really have a distinguished look.

I love the message of "morning glory" also!

Love & grace,
jodi

{furi kuri} travels said...

Mandy, I love this piece - the way you use color and your attention to detail - it's stunning!

xx

Unknown said...

Love these pieces Mandy. I have always admired your style and colors...off to Lauren Holgates to read more! Congrats...

p.s I'm grabbing your link button for my blog~

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I love the colours on this image. It turned out fantastic.