Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Owlette Obert & Rabbity Romps

Today I show you the last of my creations in the "Owlette" series...

This little guy's name is 'Obert'


I am sure I'll be making more of these little guys. 
I just have to make sure to cut the owl shapes before winter hits because
than I can't get to my tools & scroll saw in the garage.

....

I've been working on the most adorable little felt/stitched/beaded brooches and I can't wait to show you.
but right now I am rushing off to bring our precious Ella Luna outside.
It's been a somewhat stressful balance of making sure my little one gets enough exercise for her
leg troubles but than again not too much exercise...
it's hard hard hard to see my sweet girl get old and to not be as nimble as she once was...
Jon can tell when my hearts squeezing & is feeling all crumbly and he's constantly passing along the assuring 'She's Okay Mandy...we all get old and rickety'
...But still, I think my heart flips about 100 times a day because
a lifetime with this precious heart isn't nearly long enough...
but enough of that...
and outside we go.

Have a wonderful day everyone and
thanks for hopping in.  I hope your all able to get outside and enjoy the day with your furry hearts.

XO Mandy & Ella Luna XO

6 comments:

Snap said...

I love Obert with his big heart! I know just how you feel about Ella Luna. When Cassie was having her leg problems last week, it scared me to death! I thought all sorts of horrible things and she is just a year old. Well, she does have problems, but she is back to her old-young self ... running and jumping and playing despite her hip and her knees! Go girl, go! Go Ella Luna, go!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Snap...I'll pass you encouraging cheer on to Ella Luna:D XO....and glad your pooch is ok.

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, Obert is sooo adorable and i really love love the gorgeous colors you used. :) Oh my i can't wait to see your new brooches! Sewing is just so much fun! Have a lovely emrry happy mid-week and love to yoU!

Karen M said...

Obert's a cool dude, and I can't wait to see the brooches. Sending some nose rubs and warm snuggles to Ella Luna. Weasley knows how she feels, and he'd like to pass on some snuggles, too.

Lisa said...

Love Obert!!! I didn't know you cut that wood yourself!!!

Ella Luna IS ok, Mandy! Ask her to dig a little extra for her friend Sogna today, ok? ;)

Anonymous said...

I really like the heart design on this one...overall, it gives me a "steampunk" feeling for some reason. very nice.