Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Prints On Etsy

Pssst...Guess What.....


Just head on over to my sweet and lovely Etsy shop to have a look see.

I am feeling very hyper and excited...about nothing in particular but about lots of things all at once:
I feel like I am finally getting back into the studio groove...
I am blissfully elbows deep in some felt fun...
I have tons of necklaces packaged up and ready to go into the shop...
I was in tons of Etsy treasuries this week, which means my work is spreading around...
I am working on some beautiful & inspirational mixed media ladies who will soon make their debut...
My fingers itch to crochet and I promise myself time to try out some new hats...
I am ready to get my hands busy with a fabulous antique chest I just adopted from my parents...
One of the jazz groups we saw at the recent jazz festival so kindly offered us free tickets to a show...
and we just got our tickets to see 'Lake of Stew', a great bluegrass-ish group from Montreal...
I feel relaxed to know theres atleast 2 more months of long outside days/evenings with my babies...
and my honey is finally starting his summer holidays.

XO An excited Bijou who will likely not sleep easily tonight, ha ha XO

5 comments:

Lisa said...

No wonder you have adrenaline rush you have a lot going on! WOW!

Anonymous said...

take a nice nap today and I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, so happy to know that lots of good things are coming your way! These new prints ar gorgeous. Have a lovely merry happy sunday and love to you!

ladaisi said...

This post makes me so happy. I love it when all at once you feel so overwhelmingly happy and blessed that you can hardly keep the excitement at bay - that is when you know you are truly happy in life.

Anonymous said...

I agree that the colour scheme on Oralee is great. She has a "mother hen" vibe going on.