Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hope On Wings

A new mixed media called 'Hope On Wings' by yours truly, inspired by
Love, Inspiration, Strength & above all else HOPE...


"Hope is the thing with feathers
that perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all."
(one of my favourite poems by Emily Dickinson)

This piece is dedicated to two beloved souls:
My niece, Karly, a strong, unique & inspiring little girl who makes me so proud to be her Auntie.
and
Our precious girl, Ella Luna, a strong little rabbit who loves us like no other.

Happy Valentines Day Lovelies

XO M & The Bunnies

2 comments:

ladaisi said...

I love the mushrooms and the bunny face and the fact that it is holding a heart! So beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Only 1 comment on this awsome picture? What the what?

I really love this one foo foo. I also like what you did, re. cutting on the main image and using a softer background. Nicely done.