Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Love My Heart

She is My love and My Heart...
She's The Skip In My Step...
She's The Breathe In My Lungs...
and The Beat Of  My Heart....

She's My Precious One,
Completely Unique, Sweet & Wonderful...a Best Friend.

 The word 'Pet' is simply not synonymous with our Ella Luna...
or, with any of our bunnies for that matter,
Not in our world, life and story anyhow.

I am still struggling a little bit with balancing my time between Ella Luna and my artwork. 
Art wise things still feel a tad elusive & sticky...
But things are indeed feeling smoother and more settled
than the last time I wrote about Ella's leg troubles.


People have been sending me little notes asking after Ella Bella...thanks oodles you lovelies.
She is not necessarily doing better...this isn't something she'll ever get better from,
But she is doing just fine, she is a tough nut and she is a happy girl, that's for sure.

We did have a custom 'wheelchair/cart' made for her,
But, it just isn't working out as we had hoped.
So we are still doing the tried and true method of plenty of time on the floor with her,
We gently support her right side and leg and in doing so she can move around like normal,
(it's just slightly tiring for us because boy oh boy she's fast, ha ha).

I am in the midst of trying to figure out some kind of 'baby sling',
Because it's a nice break for her to get off her feet and be carried around by her mama.
The beauty of finding balance in life continues...
It's going well & I am grateful .

XO Mandy and Ella Luna

7 comments:

Snap said...

Hugs and much love to you and Ella Luna!

Stephanie Amos said...

i love this picture of you two!
sending lots of hugs from the mountains. ;)
xo
samos

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

She is precious and so are you Mandy. Not many people love bunnies as much as we do.

Lisa said...

As long as she's happy and comfortable, and she has great parents who are always there for her, I think that's really all that matters. Good luck with everything.

ladaisi said...

I love that : the beauty of finding balance ...

Mandy Saile said...

Thank you lovely souls...Ella Luna and I are sending each of you a huge hug right now, can you feel it:D XO.

Anonymous said...

Ah foo-foo. What else can you say.