Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, April 13, 2012

Mauve, Milly & Miles

I am excited to show you a new image I just finished up.
It's called,
"Mauve, Milly and Miles'

A lovely lady, a wolf pup and a rabbit, all together harmoniously and gently.
In the wild rabbits are sadly prey to wolves
but in my imagination I can make them lovely friends instead of foe.


These lovelies are done in coloured pencil than sealed onto a painted wooden canvas.
Prints and the original will be available.
There will be 3 more characters in this series and I can't wait to show you the rest.

With this picture I offer to the universe from my own little universe...
Love,
Inspiration,
Joy,
Wonderment at nature
and a message of Kindness. 
& I hope some out there feel as connected to it and enjoy it as much I do.

XO Mandy & The Bunnies

p.s. I am sending out love and light to a friend and her bunny Sogna, who just passed away.

7 comments:

Snap said...

Wonderful, Mandy. I love all the color and the sentiment. The natural world is a wonderful place.

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, this new piece is just stunning! Such a beautiful and very amazing piece. Loving everything about it! And i also love the sentiment behind this piece.
Thanks so much for all your kind words, support and love on my new job! I really appreciate it so much! Have a beautiful week and love to you!

Cindy said...

Mandy, your work is just glorious! I love all of the color and detail.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Gina said...

Sensational artwork and fabulously inspiring...blessings back at you :D XXX

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

So fabulous! Your work is just so incredible!

Stephanie Amos said...

I absolutely love this Mandy!!!

oxox

she's so beautiful and the animals are amazing!

Anonymous said...

This piece is amazing. I love the technique you used on this one...and of course, the colours are perfect.