Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 12, 2012

A Red Head In Progress

Today I am working on this pretty little coloured pencil red head...


...I set up shop in our cozy dining room, so that I am near my Ella Luna,
who is spending the day napping under the table by my feet whiles all cozied up to her Roo...


...Occasionally I sneak into the front studio to work on transferring sketches
and to keep company with these two cuties...
(Jaks look all calm and quiet but he's being very naughty and rambunctious today!)


(sorry for the weird lighting of the photos, it's very very glum and gloomy outside today
and I can't stand using the flash on my camera!)

...The day feels quiet and sleepy...
...I am thinking of my best friend in Toronto, whom I miss very much...
...I am thinking of an old friend whose having a hard time and nursing a broken heart...
...I am smiling about another new friend whose just come into my life...
...The jazz is softly tinkling away in the background...
...I am eating a yummy salad that my honey made for me last night...
...I have a strawberry tea in hand because I feel chilly...
...I will soon put on a big pot of lentil soup...
...
How are you spending your day???

XO A tea sipping Mandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the hair on the piece already! So vibrant. Your little artist nook looks very nice and functional...not the worst spot to create your masterpieces!