Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Incommunicado

Hi Everyone,
Sorry to unexpectedly disappear on you all for several days.
Once again, everything screeches to a painful and annoyingly sudden halt
as I suffer through another week of cluster migraines.

I've been getting extensive acupuncture treatments but it hasn't cured me quite yet.

I've been unable to get to any artwork, to my computer or to the blog...
let alone anything else past taking care of the buns & my poor noggin....
Ugh, it's not been a good several days.


The pain continues today,
So I as I type this my head is just pounding on the entire right side
(the side that always renders me completely useless when it's throbbing)
and now I must scurry back to my cocoon of a duvet and my heat and ice packs.

I just wanted to let you all know I am still here...just temporarily incommunicado!

I'll be back with you all with some new artwork and super sweet bun pics as soon as I possibly can.

XO Mandy

P.S. The acupuncture has worked wonders for my wrist, YAYYYYY.

5 comments:

Aline said...

Sweet Mandy, saddened to hear you are feeling ssso yuckie. Wish we could all send you our lover and make you feel beter :D glad that the acupuncture is at least helping you wrist!

ladaisi said...

So sorry for the lousy week, Mandy! But thank goodness the acupuncture seems to be working!

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear you're not well. Hope you start feeling better soon! Glad to hear about your acupuncture.

When you're feeling better, please shoot me an email. I have bad news.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Aline, Lauren and Lisa....yesterday was a great day and today continues to be as well...not one iota of pain, wow and I keeping thinking 'Is this how migraine free people feel everyday, WOW...lucky bastards;D' ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Migraines and headaches....boo!!! :-(