Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Movie Magic

The other weekend Jonathan, my niece and myself headed out to the forest.
We initially just went to take a really good hike & to enjoy the fresh forest and waterfalls,
But. Jonathan and Karly decided that they needed to make a movie...ha ha.

Jonathan was the director, Karly was the star and I apparently was the
behind-the scenes photographer, prop master, assistant to the star & safety supervisor.
I just had to share my favourite shots from the day


The story they conjured up had something to do with a little girl lost in the woods,
who was being chased by some kind of bear-a-saurus, and magical sleeping berries...
We waited until it was dark & windy to head into our backyard and
to the park across from our house to film the 'nighttime scenes'.
We had a complete and utterly delicious ball...

Jonathan put hours upon hours into the editing, cutting and sound mixing,
He even created a movie trailer for it, ha ha...it's brilliant, ha ha...

Check it out right here.
XO Mandy, a doting Auntie

3 comments:

Stephanie Amos said...

How fun! It looks like you all had such a great day. And I loved the movie trailer. Of course I had to share! ;)
ox
samos

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Bijou. It was a good thing I had the camcorder with me (originally to capture the falls).

Karly and I worked quite well together I think, and I am very happy with the final product (the movie should be released to general audiences in the coming weeks).

I wonder what will be creating on her next visit!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Such beautiful photos! Looks like a perfect day with some perfect people.
xx