Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Visit

I got to spend a short time with my best friend Judit recently,
which we so so needed and which has filled up my heart happily until our next visit.
We live a far 400km away and it's just not always easy for us to get together unfortunately.
But this beautiful girl is a part of my heart and I love love love her so.


We don't need a million friends, or a hundred or even ten...
we just need one really true and blue soul who gets us and loves us through thick and thin.
I was lucky to travel the 400km with my oldest and and most spectacular best friend, Jonathan.
whiles leaving our beloved buns and home in the hands of another beautiful and awesome friend, Maria.
to travel to and spend time with my dearest kindred Chicken, Judit.
I am so very grateful for these friendships, they are my rocks.

Now it's off to yoga and then the dentist (ugh!)...have a beautiful day everyone.

4 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Oh, I love the pictures!! :-) Thanks so much Chicken! :-) I'm lucky to have you as my dear friend. Love you too! :-)

Stephanie Amos said...

i've missed our little chats! so happy you had the chance to visit your dear friend. true friends are so few and far between. xo

ladaisi said...

I love your photos. They are so incredibly happy.

Anonymous said...

All I will say is.... I go in Jeep?