Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, August 10, 2012

She Lived Inside Hope

I have a new mixed media to show you all today, it's titled...

"She Lived Inside Hope"


Because at the end of the day, the one thing we always have, is our hope.
I know I live inside it.
I hope you do as well.

Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you next week
(I am hoping it will be a headache/migraine free one, unlike this past week!)

XO A Heat Pack Surrounded Mandy

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

She's beautiful!:-)

Amber said...

Beautiful. I like her flower necklace.

Anonymous said...

I really like these mixed-media pieces...I've seen others do "mixed-media", but it amounts to nothing more then using precreated stamps and stickers and stuff....this is mixed-media done right.