Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, September 14, 2012

Outside With...

I've been outside more than not this past week,
often well past the time twinkling stars dance across the skies.
I am with such loveliness as...

My big grey baby...


With the last of the annuals and with chickadees drinking from the fountain...


with my felt and floss and beads, stitching up a new lovely wearable...


I am outside with a full full heart.

I hope your heart and soul are feeling super full and overflowing with loveliness too. XO

3 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Love the bunnies!
:)

Mandy Saile said...

Me too:D XO. Give Hannah and Harrington snuggles for me pretty please.

Anonymous said...

Nice collection of pics foo-foo.