Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fergus Fennel

He prefers to swim where it's really quite cold,
for he says the cold cold water helps keep his colours bright & his brain sharp as a tack.
Though he admits that the top hat does nothing for warmth, it's all just for show.

Everyone, meet my newest finned friend...

Fergus Fennel


He is done in coloured pencil on an acrylic painted canvas with a ribbon.

I know many of you like to see the progression of my artwork so I snapped a few shots along the way.
(Mind you some are taken during daytime studio hours & some at night time...you can tell which is which!)




Thanks so much for swimming along for a visit today.

I myself am in the studio finishing off a green & blue bunny and starting in on a new rabbit lady, yayyy.
Have an excellent & most wonderful day.


3 comments:

Ineke Original said...

Just love it. Well done!

Hans botanical illustrator said...

Lovely work. And I like to have a glimpse in other artist's kitchen. Thank you.

Unknown said...

The different stages of creation are always neat.