Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Petaled Topped Cutie

It's been snowing alot this week...
whiles snowflakes dance about outside...
I've been inside, warm & snug, surrounded by and basking in goodness
such as happy bunnies in every room, tinkling jazz,
hot cinnamon lattes, chocolate chip cookies from my mom,
naps to catch up on sleep because Flynn's ISC flared up & we've had a sick little bunny on our hands,
more naps with hot water bottles for my forever achy head!
a mid-week road trip with a dear dear friend & time at my desks with ink & watercolours...


I finished up this little watercolour today in fact...
I haven't named her yet....any ideas?
I think I'll be doing a shop update soon with abunch of original work and she'll be included in the lot.
Prints of her will not be listed in my Etsy shop,
But if your interested, just email me (MandySaile@BijousWhimsy.com) &
I can make a special listing just for you.

Happy Weekend

6 comments:

Snap said...

She is quite the little flower fairy, isn't she! Adorable.

Aline said...

Hey Mandy, You'd think we live a million miles apart..... Things are good at this end, very, very busy at your end I see!!! Luv your game "name this piece of heart". First thing to mind PEDALOPE. What do you think? Surprised you didn't think of it Mandy. Have a fabulous weekend. p.s. Hello to Sweet Jonathan for me

Qubool Hai said...

Nice blogger

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

She is adorable!! Love the sassy look she's got going on!! Been thinking of you tons, sweet friend!! :)

Mandy Saile said...

Thank you so much lovely ladies. I've still not decided on a name, but thanks for the suggestion Aline. Hugs to you all.

Unknown said...

So colourful :-D !