Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, September 22, 2013

BunnyFest

I am so happy.
 
It is a long standing and constant dream of mine to have my artwork help out animals.
 

 
When the House Rabbit Society in San Diego contacted me
and asked if I could donate some of my prints
to help them raise money for their 2013 BunnyFest,
I was so so pleased and said 'yes, of course...gladly'.
 
So I sent them these...

 
I hope they cause a bidding war and raise lots of money
for the new rabbit shelter they are trying to build. 
 
Stuff like this is so very very good for my soul.


5 comments:

Deb said...

Good wishes on the sale of your art-work. It does feel so good to help out a great cause. Deb

Snap said...

Good for you! Love the hair cut. :)

ox

deb said...

such a wonderful cause ♥
I know your artwork will help with the new shelter!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thank you so much ladies:D

Unknown said...

Way to help out foo-foo!!