Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 7, 2013

What's On My Desk

I hope your week is off to a wonderful start?
 
Mine is looking good so far...no headache at the moment, which is grand in itself, ha ha.
I get to pick up my new glasses & prescription sunglasses...which I am excited about.
If my head holds out, I'll be starting a new yoga/Pilates routine, which I am looking forward too.
And, today, the sky is weaving in and out between super blue and perfect to super stormy and dark
with yellow leaves fluttering about everywhere...it's very lovely.
I LOVE fall and I already have a jump on the yard clean up, wohoo!
 
I'd thought I'd hop in and show you what's currently in the works in my studio.
 

A brand new 'Nubbin' called "Chantilly Swish".
A pretty intricate design for our coffee table re-do.
And a dapper little Agouti who will no doubt have quite the story to tell.
 
Out of the studio our new floor is looking beautiful, we're almost half way (SO much work, ugh!).
We're putting in brand new ceramic baseboards which are bunny proof & look great (I'll show you).
The new hallway & living room & upstairs studio paint colours are uplifting & bright and cheery.
Our cozy little house is finally starting to come back together, thank goodness, ha ha!
 
What are you working on this week???


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the in-progress shots.