Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 7, 2014

Stories, Dreams & In Between

Here's the poster and write up for my upcoming solo exhibition 

 
Spring is on its way finally!
We’ve been in this deep white freeze for much too long now
and Mandy Saile’s upcoming exhibition “Stories, Dreams & In Between” is the perfect way
to usher in spring with lots of fresh bright colours and an abundance of joyful whimsy.
 

With this collection of coloured pencil and mixed media works

Mandy will show mostly newer pieces but also a few of her older favorites as well. 
The theme is just as the title suggests, pictures about dreams; ones dreamt of and ones longed for, fantastical stories for a motley crew of quirky characters and a few images where the viewer
can decipher if the story is based in myth or truth or somewhere in between. 
This exhibition opens to the public in Gallery 1 of the W.K.P Kennedy Gallery
on April 26th with a closing reception on May 16th
in conjunction with the Downtown Gallery Hop.
The artist will be present at the closing reception and loves to chat about her work.
Mandy encourages adults to bring their kids, for her images are for adults and children alike. 

 

4 comments:

deb said...

this is a gorgeous poster for your upcoming exhibition mandy!
wish I lived near the kennedy gallery to see it. wishing you huge success ♥

Natascha said...

How wonderful and exciting. I hope one day I had do a show of my own. It's on my bucket list. I've discover a new medium that I enjoy and want to explore.

Judit Gueth said...

I wish I could go and see it!

Unknown said...

It was an amazing show...best one yet...and not as much drama either ;-)