Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

She Was Nourished By Honeyed Green Tea

I wanted to show you this new image of mine...
 
"She Was Nourished By Honeyed Green Tea"
 
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/189487881/she-was-nourished-by-honeyed-green-tea?ref=shop_home_active_13
 
A closer look at some detailing...
 

 A portrait of sorts yes I suppose, ha ha....
I do find myself feeling greatly nourished & soothed by green tea with honey.
But it's also an image for any tea lover.
 
 
And yep...you guessed it....
 
 


3 comments:

deb said...

I love green tea w) honey & this lovely print! The bumble bee is amazing ...I am in awe at all the detail you put in your work ♥

Mandy Saile said...

That means a lot thanks SO much Deb XO

Unknown said...

Another brilliant piece Mandy.