Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bell Play

So Teela & I have been playing with some bells.
(and because I am a nice neighbor I took every single chime out so they are completely noiseless!!!)
 

We arranged the white bells with some driftwood collected from the beach
and slices from an old tropical plant that had long since died & dried out.
 

However, I am in agreement with my Tee-Tee that whilst we like the new bells & swags,
we no longer like the painted fence boards so next year we're gonna paint that section plain white.
 

What do you think?
Sometimes a simple crafty project is just what a perfect autumn day calls for.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it. Oh and your bunnies are so sweet.



Sophia