Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Buns & Blubs

The sun is shining and whiles, yes, my head is pounding...
when I wake up to most of my days starting off with this...
with bunnies begging for blueberries...
 
 
Well, it really does kind of snap things into perspective pretty quickly, ha ha.
It really does make it impossibly hard to NOT find the joy and sweetness in a day.
I truly do have rabbits to thank for my joyful heart & happy outlook on life.  Thanks Babies XO.

2 comments:

Natascha said...

I know, I have days where it becomes unbearable, but eventually it does get better. I hope yours gets better real fast.

Mandy Saile said...

Oh my day was beautiful...that's what I was trying to convey...that my day was beautiful because of the bun and blueberries DESPITE the sore head:D