Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Artful Blogging

I am over the moon
and the sun
and the stars...
I am beyond cloud 9
past seventh heaven!
because I and my beloved blog are featured in the
 
Winter 2017 issue of
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....
 
 
I have loved and admired this magazine for years and years and have stacks of them in my studio.
I believe in and love my blog so much.  I put a lot of effort & time into it and it just
finally felt like time to give it the chance to be seen...
so I submitted and I heard back with a positive answer before I knew it.
This is one of my artistic dreams and goals come true...
In bright, thick glossy paper & beautiful colour
and it's on stands today (or available online).
It's SIX whole wonderful pages just for me.
I adore how they arranged it all, I love each photo they chose.
The editor was so so lovely to work with (and patient)...Thanks Danielle XO
 
and well I just couldn't be happier right now
and I really really hope you guys will rush out and pick up a copy.
 
WOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ha ha!


4 comments:

Louise said...

Congratulations Mandy

Michele T said...

That's awesome!!! Beautiful layout of your creations too!! Enjoy thus moment... I'm sure there will be more!!

Natascha said...

So excited for you! Congratulations... I will need to go to the store and look for it! Yay! Go you!

deb said...

congratulations Mandy!
Can't wait to pick up a copy ♥