Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, May 27, 2017

A Majestic and Marveling Paddle (Part One of Two)

I never got around to showing you these photos from last Fall
It was one of my all time favorite paddles ever...
I have to show you now before anymore times goes on.
It was just one of those days that just felt so magical and perfect.
One for the photo albums for sure that I'll never ever forget.


 We amazingly not only had our usual heron guiding us up and down the river but her new baby too!
The day was golden and colorful and warm and just bathed in perfection
and it just made me insanely super happy to be alive
and just so steeped in gratitude for all the natural beauty surrounding me that day.

No comments: