Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Colouring Feathers

Another new bird is in progress...
you can see my golden monkey pushed off to the side...
that is just for now, I haven't forgotten him
it's just that coloured pencil is so unforgiving with mistakes,
so if I am very unsure of how to move forward like on the background of the monkey...


than I put the piece aside & start a new one till the answer comes to me...
sure sometimes you have to push on and work it out but I listen to my gut
and if it says to me 'nope, not right now Mandy, give this one a small breather'.
I am usually glad that I did listen to my gut.
BUT I can't WAIT to finish him...I am thinking the background will be very dark & stormy.

No comments: