Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Holiday Shopping

I just wanted to let you know here on the blog that whiles the buns & I
are going to be taking a social media and studio break for the holidays,
my Etsy shop remains open for you all holiday season...I hope you'll take a peek
as there's much vivid, colorful & happy artwork to inspire you & your walls.


You can place your orders as usual etc there will be no disruptions in that
however we won't be shipping anything out until January 3rd or a couple days after that.
We need a break now and than too after all ha ha and I think this year we deserve one more
than ever before as we had to be extra tenacious in body and spirit throughout 2017.  Cheers XO

No comments: