Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Sweet Saturdays

I LOVE these freezing cold winter Saturdays (as we rest up from a big scare with Yuuji this week)
you know the ones that are just drenched in sunlight
where it's too damn cold to go out anywhere...
where you stay inside all happy as clams...all warm and snug...


My New Year head-pain wise hasn't been off to a cracking start,
I've been having more pain-filled days than not BUT that's okay because in between that crap,
I get all of this too...sun-dappled precious as pie bunnies,
a cozy sweet home and a gorgeous kind sweet vegan man waiting for/helping me. Ahhh Good stuff.

1 comment:

Simone said...

I love how you put a positive spin on things Mandy. You are an inspiration to me! I really hope that your head pain subsides as the year progresses. :)