Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tenacious Times

I don't think we have much more time with our Jelly-Bean Jaks...
But he's still eating and pooping and moving around so we're still going to help him keep going.
I am spending alot of time at home and in my upper studio which I share with him.
He's happiest when I am in the studio with him working away with our music playing
(and lavender and peppermint oil misting away from our diffuser...he likes essential oil diffusers)


I've been kinda feeling like my heart is going to burst...
ugh...this part is hard...
What is harder?  Saying goodbye slowly or not having a chance to say goodbye??
I don't know but I do know one thing, this little soul is as tenacious and tough as they come
and I am just grateful that he's seeing his 3rd Spring now since being diagnosed
with congestive heart failure...his tenacity in spirit & body inspires me to better deal with my illness.

No comments: