Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, March 26, 2010

A New Beautiful Bird Sitting Pretty...

Finally I can show you a new Beautiful Bird...sturdy on it's own little branch, sitting comfortably in all it's own lovely glory...sitting softly amongst it's own coziness...peaceful...full...content... ...just like the little artist who made him, ha ha....our concert was cancelled and rescheduled till the end of April...but I didn't care all seems good with my little world today. Ella got her stitches out first thing this morning, they came out lickety split super quick...thanks to Ella, she apparently undid all the knots for the doc! He was laughing...Ella is happy to have her sweater off and the doc said not to worry if the bumps come back, only if they get super big, he just wanted to do that 2nd round of surgery to give her more chances to be well...so for now we're going to try to put that worry aside and sit happily for awhile...we can do so because Ella is home, stitches are gone and suddenly whatever felt all helter skelter seems righted and perfect today....new people have visited and commented on this beloved blog of mine, that always makes my day...it's cold out but the sun is shining and the buns will go out to stretch their legs later on...I am going to paint and colour and transfer some new drawings today...listen to some loud music....probably dance around abit ha ha...maybe even take a much deserved nap...movies are on tap for tonight...as well as an opening for a friend...indeed all is good today, I sit comfortably in my own softness, nice and cozy, peaceful and full...not at all worried about falling off my branch for I think for now, atleast for today, the wind has stopped trying to blow me off...wishing you all the same coziness...Happy Weekend All...Happy Day...

3 comments:

Dogwood said...

Oh, wow, I love you new bird painting. The texturing is wonderful. I am so glad to hear that Ella Luna is doing well. I am so glad. You go girl and dance tonight. Enjoy and have fun.

I have been busy lately and missed some of you posts so I will go read them now.

Have a great weekend.

Charlotte said...

So very good to hear that Ella Luna has picked up and that you have this period of grace / window to just relax and be happy with her...

Charlotte
xx

Jonathan said...

A very stoic bird. I like it.

And HAZA to Ella, the stitch remover! Once a tough-nut, always a tough-nut.