Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Conversation

Another little tiled piece.  This one is called....

"The Conversation Between Leeson & Thibeault"


...Are they gossiping...
...are they complaining....
...are they being kind and giving each other words of encouragement...
well I guess we'll never quite know...

What would 2 feathered friends be likely to chat about???
(I personally think they are of the gossipy variety, ha ha)

This one is another mixed media on a wood block with a row of tiles.
(I can't believe I messed up the order of the tiles!)
My dad made me some frames for my exhibition and I just adore them so much,
they add so much finish and punch to the pictures.

Have a lovely iced-tea & bird-song filled day....

XO an ice-tea sipping Mandy & her four dandelion munching bunnies XO

4 comments:

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I think they are gossiping too Mandy. They are so full of character and I love the tiles and frame. they all go so well together.
Have a great day
Lee:)

Anonymous said...

I think the person who buys it shall tell you what they are tweeting about before you let them walk away with it.
I personally think they are tweeting on how lovely you made them both into!
They are happy to be.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen better than this site.

Bean-Curd said...

They are probably talking about where to go for lunch...most likely they will agree on JT Sushi.