Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 15, 2011

Owlette Odo

Want to meet a new Owlette???
This sleepy sweetie is named...
Odo
He is one of my favourites of the series.


I love his 'tranced' look...I think sometimes I feel like this when I am in a good yoga groove, ha ha.

I don't feel much like working on final pieces lately,
but I have been doing alot of sketching & conjuring up of new illustrations & creations...
so I am off to a peppermint tea and my sketchbook and to bring my 4 babies outside...
Have a wonderful day on this beautiful day...

p.s. There is a really important petition to sign if your interested in helping to save the beautiful and majestic Ontario Caribou.  Their habitats are no longer being protected and therefore the creatures themselves will be left unprotected as well...they need us to speak up for them, especially in  a world filled with soul-less bastards who shoot at anything that breathes or walks...It takes just a few minutes to fill out the form.

XO Mandy & Ella Luna, Roo, Jinster & Jaks

4 comments:

Jules said...

Mandy, you are the best you do know right?

Anonymous said...

Odo really speaks to me deep in my heart. Is he for sale?

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I'm pretty sure I saw that same look yesterday whiles you sat under your umbrella protecting yourself from the 45 celcius (113 fahrenheit) weather...

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I just love Odo Mandy. The beautiful blues and aqua, he looks like he is deep in meditation.
Lee:)