Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 28, 2013

Whimsy, Quirkiness and COLOUR...Check Things Out

Christmas is coming fast...
 
Don't forget that I have oodles of beautifully colourful,
whimsical and quirky prints that would make excellent presents.

All of my prints are 8 x 10" and are super easy to frame with your favorite 8 x 10 frame.
 

 
Don't forget to check back often because lots of new goodies are on their way too...
such as smaller 5 x7" prints, mounted prints, greeting cards and other whimsies.
 
My website newsletter sign up isn't working at the moment
but if you want to keep up to date on new artwork & additions to my shop
just send me your email to MandySaile@BijousWhimsy.com and I'll add you to my newsletter list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could easily see your prints adorning the walls of up-scale b&bs.