Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cytherea

I have a brand new picture to show you.
She is Goddess of Beauty, she is connected to this earth & to it's precious inhabitants,
they are part of her and she a part of them, she is...
 
"Cytherea"
 
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/190457016/cytherea-8-x-10-print-an-enchanting?ref=shop_home_active_1
 
Here are some details...
 

for all who are interested in added this bewitching Goddess to your walls and home.
 
Have an amazing weekend and see you next week.


5 comments:

Aline said...

Hi Mandy, she gorgeous, so much detail. Great job!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

She is beautiful Mandy!

susanne fyfe said...

Oh my goodness! this is gorgeous! Love love love the detail! The colors and delicious! Love your work. thank you so much for sharing it!

susanne fyfe said...

I must tell you that after my last comment I hightailed it over to your etsy shop and purchased a print!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favourites right now. The lighting, tones, colouring and contrast. Perfect.