Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

On My Desk

I admit I've been working on yard projects more than on artwork lately but summer is like that.
Especially this past week, it's been a yucky one for head pain so my usual concentration isn't there...
it's just been easier to float from one yard project to the other as the buns play about our beloved yard.
But I do have a few illustrations going...here's one of them.
 
 
I can already feel September quickly creeping up...
I am always acutely aware of it...like an anxious kid knowing school is going to start soon.
But with me, it's a mixture of anxiety to get yard projects wrapped up whiles also being a feeling of
gratitude to the cold & foul fall weather which forces me back inside to fuller days in the studio.

No comments: