Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 21, 2014

Going Way Back & Catching Up

A year long self-inflicted project of mine has included loads of time at the computer
organizing, selecting, sizing & editing photographs.
I had fallen behind in printing things & getting them into our family albums.
I've been plugging away at it from present time all the way back to 2007!
I am on the final year and I am almost done...
 
 
This weekend I'll do the final printing batch so I'll be all caught up once again.
Thousands of photos printed, chronologically in order, lovingly labeled...
It's been quite the project and feels SO good to be at the end!
 
Next???
finishing a travel journal I started in 2004 for our East Coast adventures! 

No comments: