Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Weaving Again

I put my weaving away for quite awhile, just when I was getting into it...I haven't told anyone why...
It was because I was working on this outside with Teela the week she suddenly got sick and passed....
I haven't been able to look at it since really...
the same way, I haven't been enjoying the yard like normal.

 

But, I figured it was getting time to break out all the weaving stuff again and try again...
every though it makes my heart so heavy...I've been in a fog since I've lost my best friend...
I am trying to emerge from it, I just don't think time will heal this one for me but I am trying...
So I started to teach myself again, I started enjoying the yard again
& Leisel, our awesome & newest shelter adoptee is helping me with that for sure.

1 comment:

Natascha said...

She looks like she is enjoying it.