Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A New Wee Whispy

Another new cutie pie in my "Wee Whispy" series...
she quietly whispers..."Kindness Is Key".

(The original is currently available at the Art On Main Gallery.)

The super sweet Lori over at Happiness Through Art posted about a piece she bought from me recently...it so made my day and surprised me when I popped into her blog...thanks Lori so much, so glad she's in your home...she's in good, kind, sweet and lovely company:D

In my studio I always have music playing, often even when I am not in there, just becaues I like to 'fill' my space with my favourit tunes, often jazz...and I am soooo in love with Melody Gardot's music, I think she is my favourite female jazz singer next to Diana Panton and I just can't get enough of this one song...it's so fantastic and I am playing it over and over, I just had to share:D

8 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Kindness is key and that's why we're friends!
Ok..totally Loooooooove Melody! We like the same kind of music! Girlfriend I could totally hang out in your studio with good music and bunnies!
Hugs to you!

jacqueline said...

Dearest Mandy, this new piece is gorgeous! It's so amazing to see our work in other loveliness's home! I always love and appreciate it when loverly customers and friends sent photos of the purchase they bought from me! It's truely a blessing and that is why i love doing what i do!
I always have music or movies playing when im in my little studio....they keep me feeling upbeat and motivate to work and work. :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to yoU!

renee said...

Hi Mandy,

I really love your new piece - it is so enchanting. The details of your work are beautiful!

Dogwood said...

So sweet. I love you Wee Whispy dolls. Keep them coming. Happy weekend...

Lori said...

She's beautiful too Mandy! I know I said this before but I would love to see them all in a big group on the wall!

Mandy Saile said...

THank you Jacqueline, Shell, Lori, Renee and Dogwood...you guys are just as sweet:D

hazelnutcottage said...

so pretty! ;) and your bunnies are adorable...i have a cat, but the poor thing is so neglected since i had my 2 boys! ;) jan

Jonathan said...

Your Wispies are so great. Seriously, they are colour, playful and animated. A great balance.