Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Merret St.John

Finally I introduce you to the 3rd birdie making up the motley crew alongside

...kindly say Hello to....

Merret St.John


Merret seems to be the more serious leader of the group with a keen interest in the weather....
Shim is abit of a joker and likes to keep things light and positive...
Whiles Camden is a keep-on-schedule & mapped-out-route type of fella...
A motley feathered crew indeed that just seems to work perfectly together.

(Prints of all 3 are coming soon)

I am off to another full day of photo editing
(I always really enjoy this task)...
It's the perfect day to do so to because as I always chant on rainy days....
"It's Raining, It's Pouring The Bunnies Are Snoring"
(espeacially after a few hours of leaping and zooming around the grass the last few days)

Thanks oodles for stopping by.

XO Mandy & her 4 dozing fur babies XO

p.s. Do you guys prefer the x-large images or just the large, like in this post???
...I can't make up my mind!

4 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Merret is beautiful. Love the blues and greens! It is so cute how they each have such a personality. :) I like the x-large images... so I can see all the beautiful details!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I love Merret. He is so full of character and fits really well with your description of him. I like the extra large images to see the details too.
Lee:)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Jennifer and Lee...Merret got a few other lovely comments as well but somehow blogger ate them!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Wicked stuff. I enjoy the creativity of the names also...