Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Christmas Gratitude

I think about other people & other families a lot at this time of year
not all of us are embraced by big beautiful families...
not everyone is all cozy and snug within holiday sparkle and cheer.
Some of us face the holidays with great sadness,
some will be saying goodbye to loved ones & will be facing a New Years all alone...
For me, it's important to remember that because it makes me so much more grateful
for the family that I do have and for the cheer and beauty that does surround me.
 


  

 
 
So as much as we miss Teela & Frenwyck, which is like mad,
(and as we watch dear ones spend this Christmas for the last time ever with their loved ones)
we're still feeling so so grateful & embraced by each other & for the long-eared family we've made,
it might not be a normal family in everyone else's books but for us it is and it's everything.
We're enjoying a house decked out in red ribbons, twinkle lights & poinsettias
and I am truly hoping so hard everyone out there finds kindness and beauty
and compassion and warmth in some lovely way or another, no matter how small.

Well I will be taking a blog break really soon...
but I hope you'll join me for the rest of the week until than
XOXO


No comments: