Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Art Cards At The Framemakers

The Framemaker & Gallery has been carrying and selling my handmade Art Cards for years now
and I am so appreciative for them (dearest Michelle & Anna XO)
not just because the people there are lovely
but because I am honored to have my work in one of North Bay's best stores
that I've been going to for inspiration since I was a kid...
it's so full of beautiful and inspiring art and goodies.
 
 
 
The Framemaker & Gallery is located at 168 Main Street West, downtown North Bay.
So any of you local peeps out there do hop on in, grab a couple of my handmade archival art cards, and meet Anna & Michelle, if you haven't already done so, you'll love them & the shop.
I just brought in a big batch of brand new beautiful cards, there's 25 brand new designs to see
and all of the square ones have been glitterized (if that's not already a word, it should be, ha ha!).

No comments: