Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, April 20, 2018

Lake Life

We are so lucky to live pretty close to this big beautiful lake...
it's only about a 10 minute walk away...
We go here a lot after work to decompress, for sunsets, for short breaks from the buns,
after, before & in between errands...
it always seems to beckon "Come sit and breathe for a spell.."


Our 2nd date was here, along this lake, a long leisurely stroll at night in thick heavy fog...
almost 25 year ago now...
we love it so, it's part of us. I tell my hon, when I die, he's to spread most of my ashes in this water!
It's a place that soothes, refreshes and amazes us with it's always changing beauty.
I hope you have a special place like this in your part of the world XO

No comments: