Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, February 1, 2013

Play Lightly

Wow, a brand new year of blogging ahead of me once again.  Exciting.

I think it's a good idea to start things off with a brand new illustration.

This one is called "Play Lightly" and is pretty much all Prismacolour on paper.


It's been a long & very cold winter so a dose of colour & summer-time dreaming is in order I think.

I have much to share with you.  I really hope you will join me often over this new year.

I promise, as always, to share the best & most positive of my unique self, here on my beloved blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great image to start the new year off with. The extra bit of white you put in at the end definately makes it pop. Good choice.

Aline said...

Glad to have you back Mandy - missed my almost daily dose of "what up with Mandy".... hope your heart heals a little every day as daylight & sunshine brightens our souls a bit longer every day. Wishing for you that 2013 is your bestest blogging year ever :~)

Introverted Art said...

wow she is amazing. So many details and beautiful colors.

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so much...I am quite happy with her:D

Unknown said...

Nice! I love the shape of this image, and the softness. You do amazing work.