Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Awesome, Hard, Sweet & Cute

We had such an awesome long weekend.
We mostly stayed indoors because we reached the freezing -40's....brrrr!
It was crappy at the same time  too though because
we both had really bad migraines & headaches for 3 days straight.
 
 
Anyhow, I was working on these two beauties this morning...
usually I work in the living room in the mornings, as I wake up, eat my breakfast,
drink my soy espresso and keep company with the cutest work-mate ever! Flynn.
How adorable is that face of his, omg!
 
 
So far the head-pain is gone today, so far! So I as I work away
'Father of the Bride' movies play in the background.
I think it's going to be a productive day.
How was your weekend & how's your weeks shaping up??

No comments: